TORONTO (Reuters) – Fourteen dogs in a western Canadian pet daycare and boarding facility died on Saturday after a mechanical malfunction caused heat to continuously enter their kennels, the organization said.
The Playful Paws Pet Center in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, said on Saturday in a Facebook post a “travesty of life” happened, and its staff are reaching out to the dogs’ owners.
“We love our dogs and each of our team is trying to personally cope with this terrible loss,” Playful Paws said on its Facebook page.
The center did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
It is not …
Go to Source